Amidst the latest makeup trends, one still wishes to have naturally healthy and glowing skin. People apply many natural ingredients to their face and also makeup just to get glowing skin. So here are five foods that will help you achieve that
Walnuts are a great source of omega-3 fatty acids, which give you glowing skin and lower the risk of skin cancer.
Quantity: 15 walnuts every week.
Yogurt contains lactic acid, which softens the skin and makes it supple. It also cools inflammation, which can turn into marks., hence reducing the chances of marks.
Quantity: One medium bowl of plain, unflavoured yogurt every other afternoon.
Kidney Beans helps in maintaining healthy skin as they maintain the metabolism of amino acids and hemoglobin synthesis which helps to reduce acne
Quantity: 1 bowl of cooked beans twice a week.
Soy facilitates collagen production which lessens wrinkles, it also combats acne and lessens redness.
Quantity: Include cooked soy or soy milk in your diet at least twice a week
Oatmeal’s anti-oxidant properties repair damages to your skin caused by pollution and sun exposure and helps in preventing acne and pimples.
Quantity: A cup of oats saily
Hectic schedules can cause skinstress™ which makes your skin dull and dry. Nomarks has a range of Ayurvedic Antimarks skincare products like face washes and creams – that help reduce skinstress™ and prevent marks…… They are available for 3 skin types to prevent dark spots, pimple marks and blemishes, so you can focus on more important things in life.
1. according to an American Society for Nutrition study, https://www.eatthis.com/healthy-foods-that-give-you-glowing-skin/, https://www.self.com/story/clear-skin-diet, https://www.bbcgoodfood.com/howto/guide/what-eat-glowing-skin, https://www.everydayhealth.com/skin-and-beauty/best-foods-for-your-skin.aspx
2. https://www.newbeauty.com/blog/dailybeauty/6569-final-ask-an-expert-is-yogurt-good-or-bad-for-your-skin/, https://www.bustle.com/articles/13424-12-foods-to-eat-for-gorgeous-skin, https://www.everydayhealth.com/skin-and-beauty/best-foods-for-your-skin.aspx
3. https://u4uvoice.com/best-benefits-kidney-beans-rajma-skin-hair-health/, http://www.remediesandherbs.com/15-benefits-of-kidney-beans-for-skin-hair-and-health/, https://www.practo.com/healthfeed/20-health-benefits-of-kidney-beans-3524/post
4. https://www.lneonline.com/soy-in-skin-care/, https://www.stylecraze.com/articles/amazing-benefits-of-soybeans-for-skin-hair-and-health/#gref, https://www.bebeautiful.in/lifestyle/health-and-fitness/amazing-benefits-of-soy-milk-for-skin-hair-and-body, http://www.beautifulhameshablog.com/amazing-benefits-of-soybean-for-skin-hair-health/
5. https://www.rewardme.in/beauty/skin-body/article/7-skin-benefits-of-oatmeal, https://www.stylecraze.com/articles/amazing-health-benefits-of-oats/#gref, https://food.ndtv.com/beauty/oatmeal-for-skin-how-to-use-the-superfood-for-your-skin-and-beauty-needs-1827352, https://www.schoolofnaturalskincare.com/11-benefits-of-oatmeal-for-your-skin/