Ayurveda is a branch of study that draws life and energy from nature’s own resources. Using ayurvedic products ensures you’re giving your skin the care and protection it deserves. Let’s find out more about the healing nature of Ayurvedic herbs.
1. Did you know? Ayurveda is an ancient Indian tradition that originated over 5000 years ago! Ayurvedic herbs are power-packed with unlimited healing properties, and the good news is that most of these can be found in your own kitchen or garden.
2. Aloe Vera, or Ghritkumari, was also known as the ‘plant of immortality’ by the Egyptians, and for good reason. Its antibacterial properties not only help fight against diseases like diabetes, but is also incredible for the skin. It contains special nutrients that remove toxins from your skin and allow it to breathe and glow from within.
3. Turmeric is an anti-inflammatory blood purifier which can do wonders for your skin tone. It also helps you heal cuts and prevents liver damage. Now you know why your mom still asks you to have haldi wala doodh.
4. Ever wondered why neem is such a sought after herb? That’s because it’s known for its anti-bacterial properties. It fights bacteria lodged in cracked and broken skin and heals the area around it.
5. Calendula, or more commonly known as the Marigold flower, is a herbal plant used to make medicines. Its anti-inflammatory properties do wonders when it comes to healing scars, cuts or rashes. It also rids you of pain, swelling or itchiness caused due to infections or sores.
6. When it comes to getting rid of pimple marks, pigmentation and blemishes naturally, Bajaj Nomarks’ range of Ayurvedic Antimarks Cream, Face Wash, Scrub and Face pack contain all these herbs and many others and acts as the perfect solution. With its 4-step Mark Reduction Action, Nomarks works from day one to soothe, restore, protect and prevent marks and pimples from reappearing. Bajaj Nomarks cream comes in 3 variants for normal, dry and oily skin. So the next time you’re stepping out, rest assured that you’re in safe hands!